Saturday, March 8, 2014

Conversation using 6 kinds of conjunction

W: "Good morning.... This is our menu and on the fisrt page are our special menu today, sir."
G: "All right. Should I order now or later? because i'm still waiting my wife"
W: "Anytime, sir. But, if you still waiting your wife. You can call me again"
G: "I want to ask to my wife. Yet, she still on the way, maybe she stuck in traffic jam. So, I think order right now is better, right?"
W: "I think so, sir. So, your wife no need to waiting for the food, sir."
G: "Yes, ofcourse. She in traffic jam since 30 minutes ago, For she was very hungry And I choose special menu today for two person"
W: "All right. Anything else, sir?"
G: "No, thanks"
W: "Okay, wait a minute sir for your food. Thank you"




Putri Dinar Setyani
17213004
1EA02

No comments:

Post a Comment